Play Pokemon Go in PC using KoPlayer Android Emulator
Play Pokemon Go in PC. If you don’t wan’t to roam anywhere to find Pokemon, well you cant do it in your PC.
There are a lot of Emulators to choose but this Ko Player Emulator is designed for Pokemon Go so it’s much easier to use.
What is a Ko Player Emulator?
KOPLAYER is an Android Emulator which allows you play Android games and APPs on a windows PC. It has huge advantages in performance, stability, compatibility, etc. It’s totally preeminent above traditional Android Emulators and will let you enjoy the fun which can’t get from cell phone.
1. Supports Intel and AMD CPU.
2. Drag to install.
3. Adaptive resolution.
4. Supports gamepad flawlessly.
5. Perfectly simulate operation with keyboard and mouse.
6. Compatible with all games and APPs of Google Play.
Operating systems require:
Windows XP SP3 (32 or 64 bits)
Windows Vista (32 or 64 bits)
Windows 7 (32 or 64 bits)
Operating environment requires:
1. Graphic card supports OpenGL 2.0.
2. CPU supports VT-x or AMD-V virtualization，which can be opened in BIOS.
3. At least 512MB memory.
4. At least providing 3GB hard disk space to install KOPLAYER, and sometimes may need 8GB or more. This depends on applications you installed in the virtual machine. And a working Internet connection for installation and update.
5. The resolution of system should not be lower than 1024×768.
How to Play Pokemon Go in PC with KOPLAYER?
Follow the steps:
- First Download Ko Player
- Enable Virtualization Technology – you can find it on your PC’s BIOS
- Run Ko Player and Install Pokemon Go
- Set GPS location by clicking “location” icon on the left navigation and then “Save”
- Run Pokemon Go using PTC/Google account.
- Enable “WASD” control in your keyboard by clicking on the “keyboard” icon. Drag the “+” icong to the game then “Save”.
- Here you are now ready to play pokemon go just setting in the chair..-chers men!